Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hailey & Dan's Wedding Day!

"Hi D`Andrew & Kimberly, Thank you so much once again and I can’t wait to work with you again in the future!!

I wanted to let you all at D’Andrew photography how much I appreciate all of your work. Kimberly was amazing during the booking process and made sure I got everything I wanted out of my wedding package!! I could call her anytime to ask her all the questions I had and she answered them promptly and enthusiastically – you don’t find that very often and she really helped make my experience!!

Then we have D’Andrew. . . I really can’t say enough about all the pictures he provided us throughout our whole wedding experience!! Our engagements, my bridals, and of course, all the wedding pictures were MORE THAN AMAZING!! At the wedding, everyone was more than impressed with D’Andrew’s presence and expertise during the time he was at the wedding, and I have gotten tons of compliments on our pictures since. It was the best wedding decision I made booking him as my photographer (besides marrying my husband). Every bride needs the kind of pictures and memories D’Andrew captures and I highly recommend him for anyone!! His work is truly timeless and complete perfection!!

Thank you so much for all your hard work and helping us capture the memories of such a wonderful time in our lives!!"
- Sincerely, Hailey & Dan

No comments: