Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Corrie & Mike's UpTown Moment ~

"Hi D`Andrew! Mike and I had SO much fun having our engagement pictures taken!! We really had a blast and Thank you so much for everything you've done so far. This is great! We're both giddy about the whole thing :) I wanted to share with you one of the many wonderful reactions I got to my engagement pics. This is from my best friend and MOH who is not easily impressed. Also, when I told her I booked a photographer she asked how much we were paying. When I told her she said something like, "Are you kidding me? My whole wedding didn't cost that much! You should have talked to this friend of mine who takes pictures..." Anyway, here is the email I got after she had just seen the slideshow of your work -

'That photographer of yours is worth every penny!!!!! Corrie, there are tears welling in my eyes as I type this and my hair is standing on end. Those were absolutely gorgeous! You looked radiant and splendid!!!! I have so many favorite photos, but one of my favorites is the one where you are sitting on Mike's lap, his back is towards the camera, you're looking directly at the camera and the leaves of the tree are peeking from the top. Stunning! You look absolutely stunning in that photo. You look like a vixen in the pinstripe outfit. PYT!!! Pretty. Young. Thang!!!!!! :o)'

So I wanted to say thank you again. Thanks!!!" - Corrie

See more of Corrie & Mike by watching the slideshow: (Be sure to mute the sound on D`Andrew's home page, so you can enjoy the music of the slideshow. Then unmute the music when finished to Enjoy!) WATCH SLIDESHOW

No comments: