Sunday, July 27, 2008

C A L I F O R N I A ~

Hello everyone, I know, we have been a little late on blog/event postings! However, get ready there is a lot coming your way! Here are some pics and a slide show of me and my family at SeaWorld, Padres' games, the Beach, etc. As a family we love to have Fun together and enjoy the moment of each other's company! I am particularly fond of some adorable pictures of my beautiful wife standing underneath the piers. Towards the end of the slideshow, there are some interesting, yet storytelling candid shots of people and lovers on the beach! Enjoy! WATCH SLIDESHOW D`A N D R E W ~

See more of D`A N D R E W & his family by watching the slideshow: (Be sure to mute the sound on D`Andrew's home page, so you can enjoy the music of the slideshow. Then unmute the music when finished to Enjoy!) WATCH SLIDESHOW

No comments: