Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photography Conference with Colleagues & Fishing Time!

Okay, I'm so behind on my blog posting! I've got a ton of stuff to shoot you from over the summer! I was recently in LA for a photographer's conference and saw tons of friends and colleagues! Here you see a pic of my pal Sara France & I, and lots of other friends in the slideshow! Additionally, I was able to do some ocean fishing off of the piers with my bro Nick, we only caught like - Guppy size fish. Checkout the silly seagull in the slideshow that ran up and stole our bait - hook and all and got it caught in his stomach! We pulled him in with the line attached to him and cut the line... And I also spent some time photographing just people, places and things along the southern California shoreline! I was able to get in a Padres' game at the PETCO Ballpark as well! WATCH SLIDESHOW Cheers!

D` A N D R E W ~

No comments: