Friday, October 17, 2008

La Caille Bridals - Wedding & Client Tribute!

“Dear Kimberly, Please tell D’Andrew thank you for me! I loved every single picture he took! I am soooo glad he did our wedding! My husband’s parents were hesitant for us to have him because his work was artistic/sexy. . . (they wanted something a little more traditional)…..But that is what I loved about D’Andrew! He does sexy in a very classy way-and that’s hard to do. The photography was the one thing about the wedding that I really put my foot down and said “No! We are getting who I want, and I want D’Andrew!” . . .I loved every single one of my bridal photos! I’m not the cookie cutter kind of person and I knew D’Andrew would see that and I felt like he was really able to capture my sweet and sexy side. =) He is incredibly talented and passionate about what he does and it shows in every single photo! Not only would I not change a thing he did, but I will refer him to others for the rest of my life! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much!” - Dara

No comments: