Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vegas Engagement Pictures

Ashley & Austin tore it up on the strip in downtown Las Vegas! These guys rocked during their picture taking and displayed an incredible amount of fun & emotion! ~ D` A N D R E W

Client Remarks: "D'Andrew, We are so amazed at your work! I knew you were amazing after looking at your site a million times, but after seeing you work with us I am beyond amazed! You made us look so great with the poses, lighting, and background. Austin and I were talking about how you have a natural eye and you just know what will look good. And we only saw the thumbnail size on your camera so when we see the finished pictures we are going to be even more blown away. We really mean it! We are so glad you will be at our wedding, too. Talk soon! And please tell Kimberly it was good to see her, too!

We have had so many compliments on the photographs! We can't thank you enough. I knew you were beyond amazing, but I just can't get over how you knew exactly how to make us pose, stand, tilt our heads, where to have us stand, where to look with our eyes, etc. to get a perfect shot. I know I wouldn't have been able to look like that without you! haha! I'm serious!" - Ashley Davis

"WOW dude, you are the MAN!! These pics turned out amazing. Thanks for everything we really appreciate it and we had a blast during the photo shoot!!" - Austin

No comments: