Tuesday, November 18, 2008

California Photographer D`ANDREW

Can you say Fun? :) Brittany was a super blast during her bridal shoot! Here you also see me in action fixing Brittany’s dress, letting her hair down, etc. D`A N D R E W ~

"D'Andrew & Kimberly! Wow! Thank you so much for such beautiful pictures! We loved them! I cannot wait to show them to my mom tonight! Thank you so much again for everything!" - Brittany Bell

Is everyone digging my shorts here?

You can see Brittany looking down at me, laughing when I fell back setting up the next shot ~

and here's the shot~

No, I didn't go to hair school, just know how to Sass it up a little to get a certain look & my brides love it!

You know... I have always done some pretty fun unique things with Brides and traintracks, but I havn't had one yet tied to the railties with a train in the distant background coming! :)

No comments: