Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beach Family Pictures

Oh my heck... The Owens family, Dimar & Troy and their little girl Giselle were so fun to shoot on the beach! Their personalities were full of life, fun, love and passion as I captured their family, particularly Troy & Dimar's relationship as a couple! You must see their slideshow: WATCH SLIDESHOW CHEERS! D`A N D R E W ~

Update ~ Comments received back from Dimar's family & friends:

Hi D'Andrew,The pictures turned out amazing! I spent hours looking at them and forwarded the movie to all my family and friends. Thank you for doing such an amazing job. . . I look forward to working with you in the future. Here are a few of the many emails I received back about the photos. The D'Andrew Buzz is very much out there! I sent your website to everyone that saw the movie. Here are some of my email responses -

"Damnnnn - You look hot! What a good looking family! We should do that, how much does he charge?" Tida

"Just beautiful!!!! Thanks for sending the movie to me ..... and congrats on all three big occasions...." love Laurie

"Omg they are amazing! you guys look gorgeous and giselle is a doll! ...loved the movie! Congrats on your anniversary and Giselle's bday!" Love Danielle

"These are amazing...I wanna do a shoot now...very very cool what a great memory....I hope all is well. You all look very healthy! Thank God...Is this photographer out of LA?" Alicia

"WOW!! It's beautiful!! I was thinking about you today...we need to get together and do something!! ....LOVE IT!!!Love you all!" Kat

"Hey guys love the pics, but can you give me the number to call for the x rated version of Troy.......luv the hairy chest......Tracey had some interest in taking pics like this ..........please have this photographer call me tonight.......regards, desperately seeking" Ren......

"Gorgeous photos!!!! wow... what are the rates of your photographer.. we're looking for one." Marcy

"Wow! You guys look amazing...especially after a fatal accident. Talk about a come back. I've been bugging Jose to do something like this. I'm so happy for you guys. Happy Anniversary and bis kiss to Giselle for her Bday. " Liz

"Girl... does this photographer travel to FL? You look hot!Congrats" Larissa

See more of the Owens Family by watching the slideshow: (Be sure to mute the sound on D`Andrew's home page, so you can enjoy the music of the slideshow. Then unmute the music when finished to Enjoy!) WATCH SLIDESHOW

No comments: