Sunday, May 11, 2008

Client T R I B U T E ~

Hi D'Andrew & Kimberly,

I love our engagement pictures! We looked at them together and now I can't stop looking! They turned out so much better than my other ones (from a previous photographer Michelle switched from). We had so much fun and I was a lot more relaxed this time. D' Andrew, you are amazing! Thank you so much for being passionate in what you do and making it a great experience. Now, which ones to choose? I really like all of them. The slideshow was awesome, it really told a story. I can't say enough! Thank you so much for making us look good. I am excited for my bridals! Kimberly, thank you for all your calls, I just miss them somehow! Thanks again! Michelle

See more of Michelle & Jesse's Engagement shoot: (Be sure to mute the sound on D`Andrew's home page, so you can enjoy the music of the slideshow. Then unmute the music when finished.) WATCH SLIDESHOW

No comments: