Friday, April 11, 2008

We Were SLICK Rockers!

Moab Utah! We were so slick rocking it up that it wasn't funny! My son Alexander & I went with one of my best bros, Todd, along with his son Jackson & his friend Nate & Todd's brother Brad. We hit the Moab Slickrocks with our moutain bikes where we conquered an over 14-mile trail! We were practically pushing our bikes back towards the end~!

I love this dramatic black & white image of my bro Todd!

Here is part of the gang getting ready to hit the trail, I am on the left, then Todd, Jackson & Alexander ~

Fun times with my son Alexander!

I hope Brad didn't get burnt!

See more of D` A N D R E W & the rest of the SLICK Rockers: (Be sure to mute the sound on D` A N D R E W 's home page so you can enjoy the music of the slideshow. Then unmute the music when finished.) WATCH SLIDESHOW

No comments: